- The Final Report 30 November 2012 roku, The Protocol of the study (attachment A) contract between OR SELL Srl and the University of Padua, Dep. MAPS
- The right approach to the collection of samples for the Giardia test
- High milk productivity and fertility in the current breeds of milk cattle: the results of selected studies
- The assessment of DCAD before delivery: Reducing Hypocalcemia in cows during the transitional period
- Relationship between the supplementation with minerals and vitamins and mastitis and the quality of milk
- Hypocaliemia in lactating milk cows with translocated or twisted abomasum
- Hypocaliemia in milk cows.
- The administration of activated charcoal with Nekka-Rich is effective in the therapy of cryptosporidosis in calves.
VeTussin - the only veterinary cough syrup for a dog!
- facilitates expectoration retained secretions
- relaxes the muscles of the bronchi and trachea
- rich composition of vitamins A, C, E, extracts of: ribwort plantain, eucalyptus, ivy, thyme, anise
Extinguishes the fire in the acute rumen acidosis
- Strong buffers inhibit acidosis
- Prevents the effects of rumen acidosis
- Complements the deficiency caused by rumen acidosis
- Immediate action
Hepatiale Forte Liquid - comfortable and tasty form of syrup as an alternative to tablets!
- assisted liver functions in the event of insufficiency and disorders
- rich composition: vitamin B2, B6, L-carnitine, betaine, choline chloride, milk thistle, artichoke
BG Check veterinary glucometer
- reliable results
- fast results
- small volume of blood
- control glucose level in the clinic and at home
Saturday 05 December, 2015
Conducted by: Patrick Besnier oraz Jon Mouncey
A 2-day workshop at a dairy farm.„Breeding prpoblems – a comprehensive approach”
Saturday 24 October, 2015
Conducted by: profesor Kowalski, UP Kraków
A workshop on nutritional issues around the time of delivery